Under our security brand Rev-security All of our CCTV systems, whether residential or commercial are provided with a free app for remote viewing and playback so you can have peace of mind regardless of whether you are in the premises or away. The app is available for all Apple and Android mobile phones/tablets.
While the quality is always recorded to the D/NVR in full HD 1080p the stream to the mobile phones is of a lower resolution to save your internet bandwidth. Due to the smaller screen on a mobile phone/tablet the difference is not noticeable. We all also have a separate program that can be installed on a PC for the same purpose.
Rev-Security offers an extensive range of CCTV cameras and surveillance systems for commercial and domestic purposes. Our range includes Standard Definition CCTV, HD CVI & HD TVI CCTV, IP CCTV and all the accessories you will need.
Choosing the right type of CCTV cameras
We are happy to advise on the right type of CCTV cameras for your needs. Your budget will determine what format you can afford, enabling you to decide how many cameras you want and what systems will fit within your price range.
We consider resolution to be the most important factor in your purchasing decision – a higher resolution will produce a better quality image from your CCTV cameras. We advise all customers to buy the highest resolution within their budget. Learn more from our buying guide.
There is nothing more important than feeling secure in your home, especially if you have children or other loved ones you are looking after. There is never a reason to not have home security but a lot of reasons why you should. High definition CCTV, can be the difference, sometimes, between recognizing the intruder or not. Below, this article will talk about 10 reasons why you should consider installing a CCTV camera on your property.
- Home CCTV can help catch burglars red handed. You always need proof when trying to convict somebody and these cameras, make it easier than ever before.
- You may also have a reduction of property insurance premiums. The more security you have on your property, the less your insurance premiums can be as they see you are taking a step to preventing damage and other negative accounts from happening. The less likely you are to have an intrusion, the more money you could save.
- These cameras are a powerful crime deterrent. Just by having it placed around in an obvious location to spot, thieves are less likely to even bother coming onto your property.
- These cameras offer flexibility of remote monitoring. No matter where you are in the house, you can log onto your computer, or even sometimes a mobile device, and see your cameras from multiple angles. This is the type of flexibility that makes all the difference in security.
- You can even view your system remotely, so no matter where you are in the world, you can always check what’s happening at home – useful to keep an eye on pets, children or perhaps an elderly relative.
- The cameras are also easy to implement and setup and requires little knowledge of electronics on your part. Many are just like plug-and-play devices and can be setup in no time.
- You are also given peace of mind that you are safe and are granted total protection from intruders. There is nothing more important than feeling safe in your own home and CCTV cameras make that more than just a thought but a reality.
- You are given efficient security at a very low cost. In today’s market, home CCTV cameras are extremely affordable and not nearly as expensive as they used to be. This is a great bonus for home owners, and businesses alike.
Lastly, it is just practical to do so. In this day and age, more and more crime is happening and you have to have a defense against this. There is nothing more practical than owning a home security system and it can certainly be the best decision you ever make.