Revolutionary I.T offers many varying services, one of the most recent examples is our Off-site secure data backup service which gives you peace of mind when it comes to the safety of any data, from websites and databases to important documents etc.
- Off-site automated back up
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server editions
- DNS setup
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- SQL server
- Iris accounts packages
- Secure FTP server solutions
- Internet Information Services
- Wireless Security Penetration Testing
- Network analysis (Packet inspection, security weaknesses)
- Windows Deployment Server
- Sage accounts packages (Line 50, Accounts and Payroll)
- Commercial anti virus solutions
- Portable Appliance Testing (P.A.T)
- Printer repair and maintenance
- Site to site VPN
- Internet gateways and routing solutions
- Data recovery
- Data destruction
Offsite Backup Services
A final stage, over the net backup solution that gives you absolute peace of mind.
In our time serving customers across the North East we have become aware that as busy people do their jobs day to day they don’t always have the time or resources to give their data backups the full attention that can be required.
Results of this vary:
- Backup drives forgetfully left in the office overnight (potentially exposing your data to fire or theft)
- Backups failing without notice (hardware/configuration errors)
- Backup drives being used in an emergency to move data from one place to another and not being replaced after
- Backup drives forgetfully left in place for days at a time meaning you don’t have at least a two day concurrent backup set
We feel the solution we have come up with can help you, after initial set up you LITERALLY don’t need to do ANYTHING. Everything flagged as important by you will automatically be backed up to Revolutionary I.T’s secure storage servers on a schedule that you can decide. This results in an off-site up to date back up of your data which can be delivered physically within 2 hours of request in case of an emergency. This means that even if your local backups fail or your work place is compromised by fire/theft you still have an up to date backup that you don’t have to worry about day to day.
In a study commissioned by BT Security Research Centre in 2009, more than 300 hard disks bought through computer auctions, computer fairs and eBay were checked for data remnants. Out of the hard drives studied, 34 per cent of the hard disks contained ‘information of either personal data that could be identified to an individual or commercial data identifying a company or organization’ and a ‘surprisingly large range and quantity of information that could have a potentially commercially damaging impact or pose a threat to the identity and privacy of the individuals involved’. (Source http://store.kanguru.com/blogs/gurublog/6818646-the-dangers-of-second-hand-hard-drives)
At Revolutionary I.T we have the technology and knowledge to destroy data to a military grade level of security.
Anybody can make mistakes in regards to accidental data loss. If you find yourself in a situation where you have no option but to pay for professional data recovery feel free to call Revolutionary I.T, with success rate so far of over 90% and fees of a quarter of what the leading service providers offer, Revolutionary I.T could help you out of a sticky situation.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote on any of our services